Prescriptions for Enlightening Paths (PEP) is pleased to offer NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy. NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy is the #1 transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) choice of doctors. This FDA-cleared therapy treats depression right at the source using magnetic pulses on the regions of your brain that regulate mood. NeuroStar® is not a drug, so you won’t experience the side effects you may have had with antidepressants. The most common side effect is temporary pain or discomfort at or near the treatment site. TMS Therapy offered at our Pennsylvania office location.
PEP Offers TMS Therapy NeuroStar Because:
• Over a million treatments performed
• Covered by most health insurance plans
• Administered daily right in our office
• No anesthesia or sedation required
Is NeuroStar Advanced Therapy right for you?
If you agree with two or more of these statements, contact us to learn more about NeuroStar Advanced Therapy:
- Depression symptoms have interfered with my daily life.
- I am not satisfied with the results I get from depression medication.
- I have had, or have worried about, side effects from depression medications.
- I have switched medications for depression due to side effects.
- I am interested in a proven, non-drug therapy for depression.
Meet Dr. Janiece C. Andrews
Janiece C. Andrews, MD, is a board certified Psychiatrist with specialties in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatic and Integrative Medicine. In addition to her medical school education, Dr. Andrews has extended her studies and borders to be responsive to the needs and expectations of her patients because “they are looking for answers and for ways to take charge of their health.”